Plumrose USA Named Sustainable Plant of the Year

ATLANTA (July 2013) – Plumrose USA’s latest state-of-the-art meat slicing plant has been named Sustainable Plant of the Year by Food Engineering Magazine. Located in Council Bluffs, Ia., the 75 year old company opened this new, $78 million, 125,000 square foot, and highly sustainable LEED® (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) Silver Certified, sliced lunch.. read more →

Sugar Creek Packing Co. to Expand in Indiana

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ATLANTA (June 25, 2013) – Atlanta-based ONEsource Facility Solutions has been selected to provide comprehensive planning, architecture, engineering and implementation services under their ONEsource Collaborative Approach for the expansion and development of Sugar Creek Packing Company’s Cambrige City, Indiana facility. Sugar Creek Packing Company is a diversified, flexible and creative food manufacturer,.. read more →

ONEsource Facility Solutions Offers Alternative to Traditional Design and Construction Models

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Atlanta (April 2012) – At a time when up to 60 percent of facility design and construction is performed under the design-bid-build process, and the majority of the other 40 percent constructed under design-build, ONEsource Facility Solutions, an Atlanta based leader in planning, architecture, engineering, procurement and construction offers a different approach… read more →